It can be a complicated task to map out your client’s social media strategy, especially with the growing number of platforms available and the need to increase productivity by planning and scheduling posts far in advance.
Marketers need a visually pleasing and holistic view of their clients’ strategies, and with that in mind, we revamped our social media calendar.
We talk about how our new calendar coupled with our new Reports Hub will give you valuable insights and control over your clients’ content schedules. Here’s what we’ll explore:
- Planning: How to take a holistic view when planning your campaigns.
- Strategy: Understanding the most effective types of content to use.
- Collaboration: Working with your team and approving content to increase productivity.
- Visibility: Having a complete or segmented view of your schedule by filtering between scheduled posts, social networks and clients.
- Reacting: Pivoting quickly to ensure that the most effective content types are being scheduled on the right networks at the most optimal times.
The webinar is packed with helpful tips on how to plan your social media calendar, featuring a live demonstration and a Q&A session.