A social CRM is one of the most important aspects of keeping in contact with your social media community, clients and prospects. In this webinar we will explore the extraordinarily successful social media campaign that Donald Trump undertook to win the US election and how we can learn from his approach to data, influencers and knowing your buyer personas.
We also look at other real-life examples of social media campaigns which have won and failed due to the approach companies took when targeting their buyer persona.
The agenda of this webinar:
- What we can learn from Trump’s social media campaign
- How brands can win and fail on social media
- Understanding your buyer personas
- Building a solid social CRM
- Finding and interacting with influencers
These case studies and great examples of social media successes and failures are followed by showcasing how our tool, Sendible helps you build a social CRM, discover influencers and understand your target audience through our advanced reporting capabilities.