Great news for authors and our readers alike as we are currently accepting guest post submissions. We aim to transform our blog, Sendible Insights into a go-to resource for social media best practices as well as other aspects of marketing that relate to social media.
In short, our guidelines are simple. We are looking for highly insightful guest posts, written by those who are experts in their own field and are willing to exchange what they have learned from practice into learning material for others.
We are looking for real advice from real people.
This doesn’t mean that we don’t accept properly researched articles with real-world examples, though. We love learning as does our audience, so as long as your blog is useful and actionable, we would love to hear from you.
If you landed on this post by mistake while looking for dummy guest blogger guidelines, feel free to borrow ours. In this case, may we also recommend you have a look at our guide for picking guest bloggers and avoid burning time and resources on fake authors.
And finally, if you are not a guest blogger but know one who would be a perfect fit, please share this link with them.
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure: Your article will be shared with tens of thousands of our readers, social media followers and our email list over the course of the year.
- Connections: Our readers span various industries and are always on the lookout for the best tools, solutions and strategies, so they may contact you for more advice or the services you provide.
- Editing: Our editorial team can help edit your article by giving feedback and optimizing it for search engines. It can easily become one of the world’s best.
Article guidelines for guest blogger submissions
- Well-written and high-quality original article (we all know how Google hates duplicate content) related to social media or content marketing.
- There is no maximum length – posts should be as long as they need to be to explain the topic in detail. Most of our new blogs are 1200 words long on average.
- Proper attribution of data is essential as well as quotations, high-resolution visuals and references to third-party content.
- The featured image has to be fully licensed or from a free stock website (minimum size: 1200 x 630 px).
- The article should be submitted in HTML or in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog afterwards (it’s that whole duplicate content thing again), but you’re more than welcome to link to it and share it enthusiastically.
- Submissions must meet our editorial team’s quality standards in order to get published. We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit.
- Maximum of two anchor text links to your own website, blog or Twitter are allowed within the body of the article. Note: Please avoid being self-promotional in the article.
- The focus keyword, meta description and SEO title are required along with naturally used, keyword variations in the original copy (please include these in the HTML or Word file).
- Include your author bio and your Gravatar email account, also add a link to your website, LinkedIn and/or Twitter.
At Sendible, we are all about social proof, so we check all social profiles of our guest bloggers, including LinkedIn.
It’s our mission to provide the best quality content to our readers, so if you and your company don’t keep up an active social presence, we can’t publish your blog on Sendible Insights.
Our best guest bloggers become regular columnists and can be invited to participate in partnership activities like our webinars, events and even our affiliate program. Here are three examples of quality blogs to get you inspired:
- The Best LinkedIn Profiles and Company Pages in 2017
- The Definitive Guide to Guest Blogging: 6 Steps to Your Success
- 7 Tips for Using Instagram for Business