We hope this Friday is sunnier for those in other parts of the world to us! It seems to be the end of summer here at the Sendible HQ in England- *sad face*. With another end of the week comes another look back at a Sendible feature we think you’ll love. This week we’re looking at recently implemented feature- announcements, and an older feature- auto-responders.
- When you log into your account, you will be presented with new announcements. These may feature anything from helpful tips to new features to be aware of.
- Once an announcement has been ‘read’ you will not view it as a pop-up again.
- You can access the last ten announcements from the settings on the top right of the screen.
- White Labels will have their own announcements, so no mention of Sendible!
- You can use Sendible’s auto-responders to automatically send out messages on a certain date- e.g. a contact’s birthday/ anniversary.
- Go to ‘Mailing Lists’ > ‘Contacts’ and choose ‘Auto-responders’ from the ‘More’ menu.
- Fill out the auto-responder form, entering details such as time to send, occasion, and message.
- Voila! Your message will be sent to the members of your mailing list on the date selected! Don’t forget to enter merge tags to personalise the message.
We hope you’re enjoying this Friday series of ‘throwbacks’! Let us know how you are enjoying these features and if there’s anything you want us to focus on next week!