The excitement of your team growing or winning new clients is always overshadowed by the amount of admin work this adds to your plate. Getting people up to speed on accounts, creating new users in all of the technologies you have and then making sure you set the correct access and security controls. So much of this work is still manual even though you are using cutting-edge tools that are supposed to save you time and make life easier for you. Your social media workflow should be easy to manage in any social media management tool you use. Enter Sendible’s Bulk Share Services feature – where we have taken the work out of growing your company (from the admin side of course!).
Since Sendible works on the idea of Services (a service can be a posting service to a Facebook page, the page stream, an automated Twitter response, or even a blog), it can become tedious continuously giving or removing admin rights to your or your clients social channels. So Sendible has solved this annoyance for you in 2 ways:
Share Services instead of Adding Services
Instead of adding people as admins to clients’ social media accounts or even your own company profiles, simply share the services with them. What does this mean? Basically if you add all the necessary profiles on your main administrator account, you can then share these services and control all the permissions through Sendible, maintaining profile security and minimising the issues often associated with access to sensitive information. This way you can easily maintain your social media workflow while protecting the integrity of all the social media profiles.
And we have now taken this one step further. Instead of sharing each service one by one to each team member, you can now share these services in bulk (i.e. in one go!).
Share Services in Bulk
Manage all your shared services through an easy to use, time saving feature we have just added. Add or remove services to and from your team members in one screen and all in one action. For a detailed explanation of how to do this click here.
- Navigate to Admin > Users
- You will now see a new option on the right-hand side; ‘Service Sharing’
- Clicking on this option will bring up the ‘Bulk Share Services’ menu
- Owner: select the user you wish to share services from. As you select the user (of course users or team members you have access to as Admin), the relevant list of services that can be shared from that user updates.
- Share with: select the user or team member you want to share services with. As you select this user, the screen will populate with the services already shared with the user, allowing you to easily spot what is or isn’t shared.
- Select services: this list is populated with the services your selected owner “owns” and can share with other users. Simply select the services you want to share (as many as you need) and move them over to the currently shared services list by hitting the arrow pointing to the right.
- Current shared services: this list shows you what is shared with the user you selected in the ‘share with’ field above (2). Unshare services by selecting them in this list and pressing the arrow pointing left to remove access.
- Save: press Save to make sure that the changes you make are implemented, otherwise no services will be shared or unshared.
Managing your admin, team and social media workflow through your tools is as important as the social media and content features are. We hope that this saves you precious time and makes the management side of your work easier, allowing you to focus more on the important tasks on your list. Let us know if this helps with your growing business and team.