In December last year Sendible integrated with Instagram with its social media management dashboard. We thought we’d show you how to create an Instagram account so you can take advantage of this thriving social network. For ideas on how to use Instagram for business check out our blog post here. Also You can see how to manage Instagram with Sendible here.
1) Firstly you would need to Download the Instagram app in the App Store on an iOS device (iPhone, iPod, iPad), or in Google Play for an Android device.
2) After successful installation you will be shown this screen > Click on register.
3) Next fill in your account details. Your Username will be visible and is how people will search for you. If it’s a business account you are creating be sure it reflects your organization
4) Then you’re given the option to invite your Facebook friends to follow . (you can click skip if not applicable)
5. You also are given the option to search for contacts based on contacts on your Phone. (you can click skip if not applicable)
6) Instagram will give you a list of suggested people to follow. You can decide if you want to follow them or not. Once you are finished with this screen, press ‘Done.’
7. Now your account has been created. But you aren’t done setting up your profile just yet. In Instagram, along the bottom, you will see 5 different icons. Press the rectangle icon that looks like a newspaper (far right) . This takes you to your profile settings.
8. Clicks ‘Edit Your Profile’. Here you can additional details including Go to Account, Edit Profile to finish your profile settings. Enter your First and Last name (if you want them shown), your URL, a short bio, and whatever other information you want to complete for your public and private profile. You can also add a profile picture. Be sure to hit “Save” when you are done.