We are excited to announce the full release of Sendible’s new Pinterest service. This new feature has been added alongside our other social networks integrations in Sendible’s all-in-one social media management dashboard. This feature update enables you to post/schedule pins to specific boards and retrieve detailed analytics to your reporting dashboard.
Adding the Service:
Head over to:
Add/ Edit Services > Social > Pinterest > Add
- – The board URL that you would like to post to. (You will have to own it or have posting permissions to it)
- – Your Pinterest login details.
You’ve got options:
1) Attach as a link Preview
2) Upload a Photo with a link
3) Attach a YouTube or Vimeo Video
- – Select your Service from the compose message box
- – Select URL > Input your URL in the space provided.
- – Select attach and then select your image with the arrows.
- – Select Attach Link Preview.
- – Select Your Pinterest Board from your compose message box.
- – Click Photo or File and browse for an image on your computer.
- – Click on the Link icon to attach a link to the image. Click Attach Link Preview.
- – To post a video, either with YouTube or Vimeo – Click ‘URL’ and then insert the share URL for the video > Click Attach link Preview.
Note: if you have YouTube added as a service already on your account you can access your channel videos by clicking on ‘attach video’.
Viewing analytics and creating reports:
Head over to:
My Reports > Report builder > Add Modules > Channels > Pinterest > Setup
There you can add modules relating to:
- – The number of boards in this Pinterest account.
- – The number of people following this Pinterest account.
- – The number of people being followed by this Pinterest account.
- – The number of likes made by this Pinterest account.
- – The number of pins made by this Pinterest account.