Pinterest is like an online catalog, viewers browse through their interests with the option to buy. Its strong visuals make the channel appealing to businesses that can showcase their products non-intrusively. It’s the place to be for engaging with interested buyers and as with any social media channel, it requires regular scheduling.
Here is how to schedule on Pinterest with Sendible:
1. Sign into your Sendible account and head over to Services+
2. From the list of services displayed, find Pinterest and click Add
3. A pop up window will prompt you to fill in a few details. These will include your Pinterest Login details and a link to the board you wish to post to.
4. Click Save Settings and the service will now appear within your Sendible account
5. To post to Pinterest, click Compose and select your Pinterest Post service from the list
6. Choose a date to schedule the post. Make use of Sendible’s Optimal Time feature advising you on the best times to share for more engagement
7. Sendible also helps inform your decision on what content to share, by linking to RSS feeds and Trends