Everyone that is on social media wants to know how to get more twitter followers. Sendible provides you with automation tools to not only help you gain more followers but followers that are relevant to you based on the criteria you select. If people are interested in your tweets and your Twitter bio they are likely to follow you back. This tool is best used in conjunction with our ‘Twitter Auto- Unfollower feature’ this enables you to automatically unfollow those who don’t follow you back. This also provides a healthy balance of followers and following.
1. Go to Add/Edit Services> Automation > Click Add ‘Twitter AutoFollower’
2. First enter a description this is for your reference only
3. Select a twitter account (to add a twitter account go back to Add/edit services> Click Social> Twitter)
4. Then insert keywords/interests, this will then enable you to follow people who mention these terms. All standard search operators are accepted. For examples of supported operators see http://search.twitter.com/operators.
5. You can choose to add twitter Users whom have a similar audience to the one you desire.
6. Choose the Frequency – this is in Hours (so in the case above every 4 hours)
7. Choose the Number of people you would like to follow each time.
8. You can follow people depending on their Klout score.
9. You can select a specific language if required.
10. You can target a specific Country and drill down further to a city or Zip code.
11. Choose if you wish to receive email notification on new followers
12. Click Save Settings.
This is just one string to the bow of Sendible’s social media management dashboard. Check out what else Sendible can do here.