Sendible is a great social media management tool, but we also make it easy for people to compose, track and analyze email marketing campaigns.
A great way to grow your email mailng list is through Sendible’s opt-in widget.
Our opt-in widget allows users on your website, blog or even Facebook Page to add themselves directly to your address book and can be setup in 4 easy steps:
- If you don’t already have a Sendible account, you can sign up for one here.
- Log into your Sendible account.
- Go to My Contacts and select the Widget section.
- Click “Get Started” and select the standard fields that you would like to appear on your capture form.
- Go to Step 2 and click “New Field” to create any additional custom fields you would like your customers/contacts to fill in.
- After creating any additional fields, proceed to Step 3. Here you can customize the button text and the page to direct users to after signing up. You can also create/select a group of contacts that can be notified whenever a new customer signs up.
- Finally, go to Step 4, where you can select the Sendible group (mailing list) that all new contacts are added to.
You can click the Preview button to preview and test the widget. When you’re ready, click “Get Widget Code”. This is the code that you’ll need to copy and paste onto your website or blog to have the capture form appear.