With Sendible you can automatically unfollow unfollowers on twitter. It’s very important to keep a healthy balance between those who you follow and those following you. This feature coupled with our Auto-Follower, helps you dramatically increase your following in a controlled way. In a nutshell this feature automatically helps you unfollow those users who don’t follow you back. There are some additional selected criteria to make sure you get it right.
1. Go to Services + > Click Apps > Add Twitter Auto Unfollower
2. Firstly give a description for you reference only.
3. Select a twitter account (to add a twitter accounts go back to Add/edit services> Click Social> Twitter)
4. Choose the Frequency – this is in Hours (so in the case above every 4 hours)
5. Choose the Number of people you would like to unfollow each time.
6. You can set up additional criteria to control your unfollowing further:
7. You can unfollow people who have less than a selected number of followers.
8. Be sure to ensure that you select ‘Yes’ to “Unfollow people who are not following me”
9. You can also sign up to get email notifications if you wish.
10. Click Save settings.
This is just one string to the bow of Sendible’s social media management dashboard. Check out what else Sendible can do here.